Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Entry and exit..

"Why get into something that'll be difficult to get out of, and you know it won't go anywhere?"

It was the end of a long day at a wedding, a friend was standing, looking worn out and tired, while I was slumping in one of the many sofas at the reception garden. I asked her to take a seat, she refused, saying she'll get too sleepy if she lied on the sofa for once and then it would be difficult to get up.

I gave a puzzled look and she made this statement!

Both of us instantly smiled! Gyan of the world in a sleepy tired state.

I don't know if I'd refuse to enter something that doesn't have an easy exit? Would I bother about the exit at the time of the entry? I don't know. Does it have to get somewhere? Can't I just wander around?


Wanderer

No comments: