Thursday, February 15, 2007

That's me for you!

Going through some archives, I found a personality test result that I'd saved a few months back on my computer. To test my consistency and the credibility of the test, I took the whole thing again.. (ok.. m not vella, it's a matter of a few mins) and i wonder whether i should be suprized or not.. but the results came out the same! (except a little bit here and there on my mysticism or hatred of authority)

I'm still as messy as ever :) and I'm still as calm as ever! You have to believe me here.. coz i really can't manipulate the results of a psycho test.. (of course, I'd publish only those that i like :-) )

Advanced Global Personality Test Results
Extraversion |||||||||||||| 60%
Stability |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Orderliness |||||| 30%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 63%
Interdependence |||||||||||||||| 63%
Intellectual |||||||||||| 43%
Mystical |||||||||||||||| 63%
Artistic |||||||||||| 50%
Religious |||||||||||||||| 70%
Hedonism |||||||||| 36%
Materialism |||||||||||||| 56%
Narcissism |||||||||||||||| 63%
Adventurousness |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Work ethic |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Self absorbed |||||||||||| 43%
Conflict seeking |||||||||||||||| 63%
Need to dominate |||||||||||||| 56%
Romantic |||||||||||||||| 63%
Avoidant |||||||||| 36%
Anti-authority |||||||||||||||| 70%
Wealth |||||||||||| 50%
Dependency |||||| 23%
Change averse |||| 16%
Cautiousness |||||| 30%
Individuality |||||||||||||||| 63%
Sexuality |||||||||||||||| 63%
Peter pan complex |||| 16%
Physical security |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Physical Fitness |||||||||| 37%
Histrionic |||||||||||| 50%
Paranoia |||||| 23%
Vanity |||||||||||||| 56%
Hypersensitivity |||| 16%
Female cliche |||||| 23%
Take Free Advanced Global Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

Trait Snapshot- Multiple shades of my personality!
messy, disorganized, social, tough, outgoing, rarely worries, self revealing, open, risk taker, likes the unknown, likes large parties, makes friends easily, likes to stand out, likes to make fun of people, reckless, optimistic, positive, strong, does not like to be alone, ambivalent about chaos, abstract, impractical, not good at saving money, fearless, trusting, thrill seeker, not rule conscious, enjoys leadership, strange, loves food, abstract, rarely irritated , anti-authority,attracted to the counter culture

-wanderer

2 comments:

Dhaarini said...

I tried it too...edited version of the results on my blog...not sure how accurate they are...

chinz said...

what sorta test is tht..mail me..and ur test is truely manupulated..cant believe u..EVER!!!